Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) scanner
Minimise the spread of infections with accurate, non-contact temperature checks
Protect your business, stay open and fight the spread of Covid-19 with Bytronic’s new Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) scanner. EBT measures body temperature using high-resolution Infrared cameras and is accurate to within half a degree’s Centigrade, giving a highly accurate indication of possible fever or underlying infection. Fully compliant with ISO and FDA regulations, it can be installed at existing barriers or building entrances.
- 100% inspection, zero contact with product
- Calibrated emitter for regular automatic temperature calibration
- Screen individuals from a distance
- Fully automated, does not need an operator
- Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time
- Easy to set up and use
- Can be smoothly integrated in public area pedestrian traffic streams
- Future-proof: cameras can be re-deployed to do more than thermographic inspections, e.g. visual inspection
EBT is compliant with ISO/TR 13154:2017(E) and follows the WHO and FDA guidelines for elevated body temperature screening. It is one vital measure in the fight to combat the spread of infections.
How EBT detection works
- Individuals are remotely monitored as they pass screening check points set up at an airport, border, turnstiles or in the entrance lobby to any building
- The EBT system takes each individual’s temperature at the canthus (inner corner of the eye), known as the best indicator for body temperature
- The system displays an instant visible alarm when an “out of norm” body temperature is detected. Persons with an elevated body temperature are sent to a separate line for further screening by a healthcare professional or designate
- The deployment of the system is providing a non-invasive and highly effective method to screen for elevated body temperatures that might suggest a person has a virus.