OEM and line builders: Realise resilient operations through AI-driven Intelligent Vision
As your vision engineers, we rapidly transform mission-critical processes by embedding intelligent vision and AI tailored to your organisation’s unique challenges. Our expertise in integrating automation solutions strengthens operations across sectors.
Whether you’re an OEM, line builder, robot integrator or PLC integrator, we partner to expose risks, elevate performance, and execute standardised excellence globally.
Become our trusted partner in designing and developing intelligent vision systems needed to optimise quality, prevent downtime, reduce costs and empower workforces everywhere.
Together, we can architect resilience into manufacturing and logistics, guiding your customers to the next level of productivity. Outsmart disruption when you see what’s next.
Meet some of our vision integration engineers
Solutions Development Manager
We’re just an extension of your team.
- Project management: We have a team of experienced project managers that know what it takes to complete projects to strict timelines and work with you to provide your customer a seamless experience.
- Cost control: Vision integration costs can quickly spiral if you do not have dedicated resource to take the project from an idea through to deployment.
- Trust our experience: We have a large team of vision engineers with decades of experience and hundreds of projects under their belt. Our projects span the breadth of the globe, and we still support installations in the furthest corners of the world.
We’re here to support you.
- Vision partner: As a PLC integrator, it’s difficult to dedicate the time deserved of a vision application. That’s why we partner with you to build a solution for your customer.
- Fully compatible: We have integrated vision systems from Cognex, FLIR, Coherix and Termisk into all the main brand PLCs. We have extensive knowledge of Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Mitsubishi, and Omron. We know that’s your job, but you can trust our experience to be able to assist you in a seamless integration between technologies.
Not all applications are the same.
- True vision integration: Vision and robotics go hand in hand, but we know that it’s never that simple. We understand the limitations caused by out of the box robot vision. We have integrated vision into all the main brand robot platforms. We’ve even created our own integration platform for complex, multi robot systems. “Zeus” can manage multiple SKUs, users, multi-access levels, and can interface with SQL databases.
- We’re part of your team: Vision systems take time and dedicated resource to complete. We’re here to be an extension of your team, to support you from concept to delivery and to give continued support to you and your customer.