Eliminate sealing issues from heat sealed production with SealCheck
Eliminate inconsistent seal issues such as partial, weak, no seal or gaps and guarantee that every ice cream leaving your factory is securely wrapped with SealCheck seal inspector. Many sealing systems are not 100% reliable and require additional costs through manual inspection.
Using thermal cameras to confirm the good quality seals and reject the bad, SealCheck delivers insight into your process.
By inspecting that the seal is at the required temperature, that it has been applied to the correct area, and that there are no gaps in the seal, you can be assured that the pack will not fail and the ice cream is safe to be transported and sold to the end consumer.
SealCheck prevents defective seals causing potential leakages or contamination during shipping or at the point of sale
Fully integrated quality control system checking the integrity of ice cream packaging
- Detect misplaced product
- 100% inspection, zero contact with product
- Guarantee continuity of every seal application
- Prevent leaks
- Ensure packaging integrity
- Eliminate customer complaints
SealCheck can be installed, setup and integrated with existing lines to reliably inspect product packaging
How it works
- SealCheck uses one or more thermal cameras to inspect the areas where the product is heat sealed
- The thermal imaging camera provides a measurement of the seal temperature and location, and checks for any gaps
- If SealCheck identifies a failure, the system can provide a digital output to the production line.